Dermatology is the science on the skin.
The skin is the largest, most visible and one of the most important organs that covers and protects the body.
In addition, the skin is responsible for:
– Keep body fluids inside the body and prevent dehydration.
– Protects against viruses and bacteria that can cause infections.
– Its sensitivity is responsible for the detection of cold, heat, humidity, dryness.
– Regulates body temperature
– Produces vitamin D from the sun
To prevent any alteration of the normal operation of the skin, consult the Dermatologist.
The doctor specialist who can help you with any doubt about health of your skin, hair, nails
DR. SERGIU VIERU
- Medical Director Derma Clinic Spain,
- CEO Cosmetic Medicine & Dermatology
- International master anti-aging.
- Nº. col- 464623071