Do you want to keep your skin always young?
Medical chemical peels are the solution for your problems of spots, wrinkles, dehydration, lack of luminosity, acne
What is chemical peel?
Chemical peeling is a simple technique that is used to improve the appearance of the skin through the accelerated renewal of the most superficial layers of the skin and the repair of the deep layers.
What results do we get from this treatment?
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles and firms the skin.
- Eliminate spots and homogenize skin tone
- Control excess oil and inflammation of acne-prone skin, acne
- Reduce scars, acne marks and stretch marks
- Revitalize and moisturize the skin
- Lighten dark circles
Types of peeling
There are several types of peeling, depending on the depth of action of the chemical agents used, peelings can be:
You can choose between:
- Superficial – we treat fine wrinkles, oily skin and dilated pores, uneven color, dehydration, lack of luminosity, dark circles
- Medium– we treat wrinkles, blemishes, scars and stretch marks
- Deep flaccidity, severe stains, deep scars
What do you notice during and after the peeling?
During the application it is normal to feel a tingling or itching sensation that returns a few minutes after removing the peel.
After treatment, your skin will feel slightly tight and red, but very smooth and soft.
During the first week is when the skin undergoes the cell renewal process that results in a light exfoliation. You should not worry, because it is a beneficial effect for the skin.
How often can peels be done?
Peeling can be performed every 21-30 days, the final number of treatments will always depend on the condition of the skin and the desired result.
Although there is a belief that they can only be performed in winter, peels can be performed throughout the year using products that protect and prepare the skin against solar radiation.
Consult with the specialist doctor of Derma Clinic Spain the best treatment for your skin type and problem.